Ed was born and raised in New Buffalo, Michigan and attended Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo. Before settling into his current life in Chicago, Ed spent some time in Paris, France broadening his perspective. He now lives with his partner, two children, Maya and Joshua, two guinea pigs and a beautiful rescue dog Ernie.
- Over $400 million in sales
- Recognized as Chicago Area Realtors Top 1%
- Consistently within the Top 10 City agents for total number of closed sales with prior brokerage firm (including the Number 1 City Agent in 2005) (2002 to 2014 years)
- Featured in Metro Chicago Agent Magazine's "40 under 40" 2007 edition
- Featured as the cover story for Real Estate Executive Magazine
- Source for market information for media outlets, including the Chicago Tribune
- Member of former firmís President's Premier, the highest level recognizing only the very top few agents with that firm (2002 Ė 2014 years)