Ed was born and raised in New Buffalo, Michigan and attended Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo. Before settling into his current life in Chicago, Ed spent some time in Paris, France broadening his perspective and learning to appreciate the important things in life. He now lives with his partner, two children, Maya and Joshua, and several four-legged and finned family members.
- Over $325 million in sales
- Consistently within the Top 10 City agents for total number of closed sales with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (including the Number 1 City Agent in 2005)
- Featured in Metro Chicago Agent Magazine's "40 under 40" 2007 edition
- Featured as the cover story for Real Estate Executive Magazine
- Source for market information for media outlets, including the Chicago Tribune
- Member of Coldwell Banker President's Premier, the highest level recognizing only the very top few agents with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage