Marketing Your Property
We consistently bring our clients exceptional outcomes with a keen eye for property assessment and a comprehensive, proven methodology.
- We will thoroughly evaluate your home taking note of every attribute that will make it stand out from the rest. Then we will help you implement changes such as lighting and furniture staging, which will showcase your home's best features for marketing materials and showings.
- Once we've given attention to every detail, your home is ready for its close-up. We will oversee development of the following:
- A virtual tour will attract attention to your listing and make sure the right buyers visit your home for a walk-through.
- A professional shoot will demonstrate your home's appeal and give visual punch to every listing and advertising vehicle we create.
- We will tell your home's story with enthusiasm to communicate its true value to prospective buyers, whether in print or on-line.
- Professional renderings will accurately depict your home's layout and room sizes.
- Our multi-tiered, multi-media campaign will create awareness and generate excitement about your property's availability.
- Prospective buyers want the perfect fit, and will look in a number of places to make sure they find "the one."
- Recognizing that the Internet is the most effective tool in the real estate market (currently three out of four showings are the result of on-line searches), we provide unmatched exposure in this medium. We will maximize your web presence to reach as many prospective buyers as possible. Your home will be listed on both The Jelinek Group's site and Coldwell Banker's site, each of which is enhanced with search engine optimization to bring your listing near the top of the list for relevant searches. Once your listing is accessed, our sites' interactivity and other advanced features pay off, making your home stand out from the rest.
We will also saturate the web by putting your property on an exhaustive list of the best-searched real estate sites, including realtor.com, googlebase, yahoo, zillow, trulia, as well as countless lesser-known, niche sites.
- A few house hunters are searching via traditional media. If appropriate, strategic placement coupled with sharp visuals and compelling copy will reach these buyers whom we feel are within the appropriate target group for your home.
- We will peak the interest of buyers and their agents in your price range with a three-pronged campaign including personalized invitations and postcards sent through the mail, and digital fliers delivered via email.
- Information about your property, including photos, floor plans and a description of the neighborhood, will be bound into a promotional brochure for distribution during showings. This comprehensive marketing piece will also be made available to potential buyers via the Internet.
Broker Open House
- Promoting and hosting an event will give agents direct contact with your home and make sure it is top-of-mind when they are presenting options to their buyers. While meeting with these agents on-location, we will leverage our own knowledge of the property to leave a lasting impression.